Meek Mill Reduced The Size Of His Crew Because They Wanted To Drive His Cars!




While you might think of The Dreamchasers Boss Meek Mill as a dirt bike guy, he also has a collection of some nice whips.

But Just don't ask him to let you drive one of them machines. During His Appearance  On the Million Dollarz Worth Of Game podcast, Meek  Mill broke down how he had to get rid of most of his team because they felt entitled to drive his supercars.

 


 



"I lost 90 percent of my people to entitlement," Meek revealed. " Talking about Meek won't let me drive his car.  Why would I let you drive my car that cost $400,000 when you ain't got $40,000.  And why would you want to drive someone's car that's worth $400,000 if you only got $40,000 to your name?  You can't even get a flat fixed ... Don't be jamming on my brakes.  N*gga be going back saying 'Meek won't let me jam his brakes on his car.'  Yo, those brakes cost $7,000."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Juicy J: The Rapper Turned Entrepreneur Who Made Millions in the Water Bottling Industry

how did Nas start Mass Appeal?

Mutual Respect And Admiration Between Jay Z and Drake:The story behind the "Pound Cake" collaboration