Cassper Nyovest Claps Back At Legendary Actor Patrick Shai For Calling Him Son Of A B**tch. Bophelo Ke Semphekgo Ka Nnete!



Legendary South African Patrick Shai  recently appeared in a video that has gone viral and circulating like wildfire on social media platforms. In the video the popular veteran actor seemingly looks sort of drunk and he's appearing to throw some jabs at the 'Doc Shebeleza' hitmaker Cassper Nyovest and call Cass 'Son of a B**tch. This boggled many South Africans, it was very strange and and highly unexpected of such from  the 'Bophelo Ke Semphekgo' actor. All sorts of trash talking was done and Shai the old man lastly requested a boxing match with Cassper Nyovest who last month defeated the popular Mzansi podcaster Slik Talk. This is is strange from the old man and it seems he is getting tired of being lost in the hype. Publicity stunt they say.


“This is the elder Patrick Shai. I want to meet you in the ring. I want to beat you boy. Before I die i want to make sure that I have beaten you. On my tombstone I want it to say this is the man who made Cassper Nyovest soil his pants. I will beat you. Give me that respect. You son of a b**ch,” he said.

This rubbed Cassper the wrong way and he quickly checked who the hell is hurling all sorts of things at him and not only him. Who the f*ck is that old man and why is he calling my mom a b**ch? Why does my family have to be disrespected like this yo? F**k this is too much now!!! Modimo nna ha ke sa kgona, ke kopa thuso, translates to (God I can no longer, I ask for help) he said. On Twitter Cassper said

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Juicy J: The Rapper Turned Entrepreneur Who Made Millions in the Water Bottling Industry

how did Nas start Mass Appeal?

Mutual Respect And Admiration Between Jay Z and Drake:The story behind the "Pound Cake" collaboration